Home Register Search Your Account

Loving a big large bodied party Minneapolis woman who loves to be licked, kissed and massaged.

I will hit you back. Ive only been with three people in my lifetime am just after someone to train me and I just want no strings attached FWB. You are ideally a man in his late thirties to mid forties, love the finer things in life and know yourself and that you want me to take control.
Body: Heavyset
Hair: Brown
Name: kluvme14
Marital Status: Divorced
City: Minneapolis, MN 55406

I'm past that stage. I am looking for a clean d/d free M/F couple or a female I can have sexual relations with either on a regular basis, for the enjoyment of others. I love to have fun, I love women. Ask and I will tell I cant return messages or see profiles. My hobbies are designing, business R+D, music, reading, travelling and sports.
Body: Slender
Hair: Grey
Name: LatrenaHedspeth
Marital Status: Married
City: Minneapolis, MN 55406

Horny female. My ideal person has that sexy gene.

Looking for a local cutie to spend time with and see where the relationship goes. SingleLooking party Minneapolis for some casual and kinky funOpen to a lot and willing to try new things and did I say horny.

Body: A few extra pounds
Hair: Red
Name: DiscreetDave2023
Marital Status: Single
City: Minneapolis, MN 55480

I believe that you can live with someone and still get the same thing. Its been months since i had sex and i would love to make friends all over the sfv los angeles areas. I prioritise honesty and openness, and have an appreciation for the unique qualities of others. So when I have free time I want to use it to explore and enjoy. Naked walking ladys. I'm 5' 9" tall, 160 lbs, with an athletic build. Neither are skinny, but neither are obese.
Body: Average
Name: Vincenzabutsch1950
City: Minneapolis, MN 55412

Vax positive only please. If she really wanted a woman, she would find one herself. I'm looking party Minneapolis for New friends and laughter and and c where it goes. For fun, I like to hike, go to the gym, museums, concerts and most importantly, travel.
Body: Athletic
Hair: Grey
Name: wanitaCrago1987
City: Minneapolis, MN 55435

Hoping my wife will come along with me for an intimate encounter with my male friend. Like to explore some new things with guys around my age or a little older who wants to enjoy life, have great times both party Minneapolis outside and in the bedroom. During my free time, I would like to spend time with someone outside my or his bedroom. There was this one couple. Sending me a pic from 10 yrs ago when you had hair and a wife and were 70lbs lighter - then showing up..
Hair: Blonde
Name: nickEe

We are both party Minneapolis very sensuous and willing to go the extra mile to make u more than happy. Long term or short term doesn't matter but must be adventurous and be open minded wouldn't hurt. Nude divorved womem.
Hair: Black
Name: Levisls43
City: Minneapolis, MN 55444

I am 58 yo single plus size woman who is not interested in experimenting with another man, although I'm open to sex in the same room. Wife orgasm in my feice. Looking for fun friendships bar buddies.
Body: Athletic
Name: rm_James_Smooth

Trying new thing to this kind of site!!! Always open to hot springs and getting a drink or coffee! I am not sure what to write there because the world is full of surprise like a boxx of choco....

We love live music, comedy clubs, sports, boating, golf, a good pub and upbeat restaurants. I'm hoping to meet someone i on here that I can get to know. 7 three 6 six zero 0 seven nine 0.

Hairy women show.

Name: ignazSydnor682
City: Minneapolis, MN 55444

Sexual healing? If your interested hit me up!!!! So need someone that understands party Minneapolis that.

Name: Ethetdoody143
Marital Status: No Strings Attached
City: Minneapolis, MN 55472

I wanna party Minneapolis be tied up and played with. I am just being honest),secure in herself and job or retired.reasonably fit and looks good in a pair of tight shorts and a cock ring.....all in the name of exercise. I am 53 D&D free 5/10 and 170 pounds. I like to know what my partner is into and try to accommodate them as well as be creative. Being that I'm not looking for anything serious, and do not want to play any type of games while trying to find someone to have fun with i'm new to this so...be patient i guess you can say. Size, Race, Most Ages doesn't matter I do have a line I won't cross.
Hair: Brown
Name: SentaLili19971
City: Minneapolis, MN 55458

I want a woman who also would like to live the hotwife/slutwife lifestyle. A woman- open minded and as kind, caring and loyal as I am for hopefully a LTR?.Either way,I'm very easy going, kind, caring, discreet, clean, normal, ie.
Hair: Auburn
Name: earlTeasley415
City: Minneapolis, MN 55435

I enjoy and am more than capable of helping you relive those sexual years of youth that you may (or may not) have missed out on. We have some experience but are looking for more.
Copyright © 2024 by Berta Rahman